That album is definitely well worth picking up - I would describe it generally as more melodic.

Might have to play it this evening actually, I haven't listened to it for ages.

s.

Aidan O'Doherty wrote:

i am a fan of some of paul mac's releases, especially his 'authentic moment' 12 on fragmented, his last album on primate (surprisingly, for me), the fractured releases (his more melodic forays) . . . just wondering if you experts out there can tell me if his album 'old school pupil' is worth picking up - and his other releases on fragmented ('closed account', 'seaside electronics', 'another escape', 'bateman tower').

thanks,
aidan

--
          sImon Pascoe