I think and this may get a load of emails back but I think Mac is one of the
best UK producers out there and a very good DJ...another is Mark Broom.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Pascoe Mr S M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Fri 27/08/2004 16:03
        To: Aidan O'Doherty; 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: Re: (313) help - paul mac

        That album is definitely well worth picking up - I would describe it
        generally as more melodic.

        Might have to play it this evening actually, I haven't listened to it
        for ages.

        s.

        Aidan O'Doherty wrote:

        >i am a fan of some of paul mac's releases, especially his 'authentic
moment' 12 on fragmented, his last album on primate (surprisingly, for me), the
fractured releases (his more melodic forays) . . . just wondering if you
experts out there can tell me if his album 'old school pupil' is worth picking
up - and his other releases on fragmented ('closed account', 'seaside
electronics', 'another escape', 'bateman tower').

        --
                   sImon Pascoe