But if you then took 100 Detroit techno records at random,
and listened to them, the overall balance of styles would
eventually suggest that RIOT was a bit nearer the edge, a
bit of an anomaly, while "It Is What It Is" was nearer the
centre. And the more records you randomly picked out to
play, the more obvious that would become, I reckon!

Brendan