[Quetzal]

Well, I'd ask you to be objective rather than subjective ;)

I love that track...

I'd agree that "Quetzal" is also pretty near the bullseye,
but would probably say that "Birth Of 3000" is even more so.
But maybe that's just me being subjective, as I prefer the
latter to the former (but only just :)

Very true Brendan, I just love the sweet strings on Quetzal - 3000 is also up there for me - always in the rack ready to be played - in fact I usual start with one or the other of these on a Sunday morning, then some Electrofunk stuff - great way to start the most boring day of the week I find.