I see what you mean... but I think that, on 313, there's a
pretty heavy leaning towards the melodic, funky and soulful
sorts of things. The majority of people on this list aren't
here for hard techno, I reckon; mailing lists like G-Tech
cater for that audience. While people aren't going to get
shouted down for mentioning things like "Punisher" on here,
you could probably guess that the "average" 313er is someone
who likes a bit of the hard stuff when out in some dark
sweaty club at 4am on a Sunday morning, but who generally
looks for either a bit more funk or a bit more cerebral
involvement from their electronic music.

I might be wrong though! Who knows what the hundreds of
313 lurkers out there might be thinking? :)

Brendan