i personally think that statement is bullsh*t.

the last five years? please.yes-that's right....the
city of detroit _just_ started utilizing may and
saunderson's talents and contributions.suddenly in
1999 the city said 'oh snap-WHO lives here!? well
crap- we should let em spin out some'.... and i mean
it was only until 1999 that saying 'i'm from detroit'
to any techno dork held any weight. *snicker*

if anything, in the last five years other sources of
talents have been able to break through the shadow and
myth that the 'founding fathers' have held on detroit
for so many years.

what exaclty does 'acclaim' mean? a plaque you can
hang on your wall, an award on a shelf, a cover of a
magazine, or thousands upon thousands of people
showing up to gigs and little festivals held in hart
plaza?

sorry- but that little piece of that article exactly
honed in on one of my sensitive points.

flameon.

np:True Love Waits:Chris Oreily plays Radio
head...sorry i'm not showing my "aclaim" at this
moment.