i dont care who sides with who ...or who is in the cool click and who is
not........

you would figure that someone who is in a position that josh is in then he
would be ALOT more professional about what he say's in public forums...and
i am sure this does wonders for him as a representative for URB... but i
guess if these are the people URB wants to represent them then i guess
thats on them......

i tend to get annoyed with alot of what josh says on this list or should i
say trash talk.....but i also disagree with others as well....ahh well i
guess thats what this list is about....but no need to blaintenly talk
smack unless you would have the balls to say the same thing to that
person,  in person....but my guess is that most of the smack talk on this
list would never get said to the person its about to there face....maybe
thats the problem

annoyed with the constant smack talk.....

michael