On Sep 17, 2004, at 10:57 AM, Greg Earle wrote:

I don't see Josh's mail (quoted by Matt) in either this Digest or
the one preceding it.  Did it get sent to the list, censored by
the list, or did Matt respond publically to a private e-mail?
(Bad Matt.  No donut.)

no! Replying to private mail back to 313 is a huge violation of terms and I was extremely careful to check that. I replied to an email from Yussel/Josh that was addressed to me, and CC'd to 313 and Alex Bond. It's possible it made it to me and Alex, but not to 313 possibly the digest due to some filter.. ugh. If that is the case all I can hope is is that Josh re-posts it because I think everyone should read it as he intended to be expressed, not just the parts I quoted in my reply

sorry josh... there's probably some obscenity filter or something, i have no idea how those were set up on hyperreal or what the bingo words are... ugh..

--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com