so alex what makes you sit on your perch and talk smack.....you don't know
me or my crew or what we are about or who we support....so if you want to
pick apart someones playlist that has'nt been updated since i don't even
know when, then go ahead but your displaying your stupidity time and time
again with this thread ....so if you have something to say about me or my
crew say it....and when you do i hope you know who your talking
about...for once that would be nice....no one ever directed anything at
you ....you choose to take it that way , then thats on you.....i do notice
that your so quick to respond to things on this list you know nothing
about and time and time again you look like and idiot trying to attack
what you deem as correct......to tell you the truth i really dont care how
you perceve me on this list but i am sure if we met face to face and
discussed issues of this nature  we probably would see eye to eye..... but
dont for a second think that someone else's ramblings/ opinions is my crew
Renegade Rhythms stance.......if you can read plain english, you are
english correct?? i said i posted that email for a friend and i thought it
was relevent....so how does that put me and my crew in the position of the
evil people  who support people like carl cox.....GROW UP

maybe you need to go to our website to find out who we have supported in
the past (although we need to update it).....cause i don't see [EMAIL
PROTECTED] from
you.....except to use this list as your personal record spotter and to let
people know how down you are......its annoying and so are you at times...
i try not to ruffle many people's feathers on this list unless i feel its
relevent to do so......so why are you attacking me and my crew?????

and by the way i am sure some people are tired of seeing this so maybe we
sould take this private????

and yea your logic stinks and you assume to much....

If you ask me, at least with the likes of Tiesto etc you know where you
> stand. He's a popular trance dj, and does his thing to the masses.
>
> Carl Cox on the other hand, is a complete band-wagon jumper, who changes
> his micro style of music every few years or so to keep in with the kids.

comparing one trance dj to the next and saying one is better than the
other just to make your point relevent is hypocrisy at its finest ....but
i would'nt expect anything else from you......trance is trance kiddo and i
support none of it

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com