it's rather a shock to hear that nu-groove are complaining. they are my
favourite label.

firstly, they are a label just jam packed with uncleared samples. it's
seems rather hypocritical to demand non-commercial mixes of copyrighted
material be removed when nu-groove profited from other people's copyrighted
material.

secondly, all their catalogue (except for some  bobby konder releases
reissued by giglolo) is out of print - they aren't  losing any sales when
someone downloads a mix featuring a nu-groove tune.

being the contrarian that i am, i'll put up an all nu-groove mix over the
weekend if i have time. depends how f*#ked up i get tonight at kool herc.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             Michael Lees
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             14/10/04 04:46 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Emotion Electric shutdown

> they did tell me.
>
> something on nu-groove (in placid's mix)
>
> and something on de-construction (in paul mac's mix)

Can you not just take down the two mixes then?

-Mike

ForwardSourceID:NT0001490E