Yo matt! I'm trippin man! nobody I know knows that MARRS cut. I play it at the
monthly I do and everytime I get crazy folks spotting it. Been a secret weapon
for ages. I'm bout to edit it to a 7 minute joint when my (home) computer gets
back up. Nice one. S'why I like your show. DLing now.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems
Entech

 "Bebop was about change, about evolution. It wasn't about standing still and
becoming safe. If anybody wants to keep creating they have to be about change."