DOH! Yeh...uh the volume yeah. I agree it's the bomb though. Yeh they did
french kiss and pump up the vol like that down here in atl. For some reason
though, FK always goes over really well no matter what the crowd, but PUTV
always has a faction of dissenters even when most everybody is feeling it.
Dunno. Listening to the mix now. Oooooh. If you find out anything concerning
those sessions hit me up pleeeease.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

 "Bebop was about change, about evolution. It wasn't about standing still and
becoming safe. If anybody wants to keep creating they have to be about change."