Found this on the BBC 1Xtra site. Haven't checked the stream yet but the
tracklisting looks promising :)

Marcus Intellex & Calibre
The Basement, 1Xtra

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/rpms/1xtra_basement26.rpm

Donald Byrd - 'Miss Kane' (Blue Note)
Galaxy 2 Galaxy - 'Journey of the Dragons'(Underground Resistance)
Kenny Larkin - 'Funk in Space' (Warp)
Autecare - 'Incunabula' (Warp)
Brian Eno - 'Partical Zoom' (WEA)
Trans Global Underground - 'Shimmer'(Nation)
Candese - 'You Took My Love' (Jumpin & Pumpin)
Mental Cube - 'So This Is Love' (Jumpin Jumpin)
Aphex Twin - 'X-Tal' (Apollo)
Orbital - 'Belfast' (Internal)
Santana - 'Canto De Los Flores' (CBS)
Carl Craig - 'Oscillator' (Retro Active)
Rhythm is Rhythm - 'It Is What It Is' (Transmat)
Cool Calm Collective - 'Nervous Acid' (Desire)
LFO - 'LFO' (Warp)
Guy Called Gerald - 'Voodoo Ram' (RHAM)
Reel 2 Reel - 'We R I.E.' (I.E. Records)
Mr Fingers - 'Stars' (Black Market)
Kevin Reese Saunderon - 'Just Want Another Chance' (white)
R Tyme - 'R Theme' (Big Life)
Fallout - 'The Morning After' (Azuli)
N.O.W. - 'Aftermath' (Warp)
Frequency - 'Kiss The Sky' (Lower East Side Records)
808 State - 'Pacific State' (ZTT)