>Haven't heard this - is it on the beatdown remixes LP?
>At 1:56 pm +0000 23/11/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  >I also think one of Norm Talley's tracks 'Change'
>
>ooh, I like the Mike Huckaby mix of this track.

Hi Dan.

No, it's on a 12" that came out shortly after. It's worth checking, I think
theres another nice track on there too. But I always go for the huckaby
thing. nice house.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.