I have an iRIVER i-HP140 which is a 40Gb mp3/wav/wma/ogg jukebox which
can record in wav or mp3 from optical / analog inputs

I've already used it to record a couple of my mates sets.

I love the bloody thing!

http://iriver.com/
http://iriver.com/html/product/prpa_product.asp?pidx=43

iriver have loads of new product ranges now so there might be
something better now but mine is still available.

Ed