From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 5:39 PM
To: Edward George
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (313) Portable mp3 recorders?

a friend recently bought an iriver. he's usually on 313. maybe he'll chime
in later.
archos also make a recording mp3 player http://www.archos.com/

i sat around for a year waiting apple to include hi quality recording on
the ipod before buying the 4g ipod. i still love my minidisk.

             Edward George
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             il.com>                                                    To
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
             24/11/04 03:29 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: (313) Portable mp3 recorders?
               Edward George
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  il.com>

I have an iRIVER i-HP140 which is a 40Gb mp3/wav/wma/ogg jukebox which
can record in wav or mp3 from optical / analog inputs

I've already used it to record a couple of my mates sets.

I love the bloody thing!

http://iriver.com/
http://iriver.com/html/product/prpa_product.asp?pidx=43

iriver have loads of new product ranges now so there might be
something better now but mine is still available.

Ed

http://www.cobyusa.com/product/item.php?item=MPR650&pcat=portaudio&pscat=mp3

> &pscat2=
>
> Would anyone know of another recorder with these features? Any help would
be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Anton Banks
> www.antonbanks.com