Yeah, that's my favorite on there too... don't know if it gets the ep in my top
ten... but it's in my record bag.  Although I'm trying to track down Abe Duque
#8 after hearing mp3s, I need to give it some more listens but thinking I might
end up liking it even more than 7....

After I posted I realized that maybe people weren't necessarily citing the ep
for the What Happened track.  Which means I'm just dumb.  But I'm also hungover
and posting instead of being proactive at work, so people better forgive me.

Anyway I'll never post as much as Alex.  AND, at least 313 is actually talking
about MUSIC again.

~David