Maarten>I'm 22.

That's even worse!

Dis-illusioned at 22!

: )

>Maybe I should take another listen, they might grow on me.

Please, please do. I can't believe my quality control is that bad!
Admittedly I'm not the worlds greatest judge, but, you know...

btw JT , or is it Stewart?! made an excellent point I thought in his
post.....

JT>"give new stuff a chance, it wont sound all dusty and classic for awhile
but some of it will eventually..everybody wants instantly dusty classics
now. i do too, but..."

I think there's not alot more to say really.

BTW, I'm sending you back to techno-school. Don't worry about being the new
boy, you'll find me in class sat at the back of the room with the dunces
hat on, flicking bits of rubber at the teacher with a ruler. Come join me.

; )

ALex

This posting ban of mine is going pretty well. Isn't it.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.