I think we should ban edits from the top tens!

Also, I'm no good at these. I cant even remember what I did last week, let
alone what records I got this year.
Oh, and some of my top ten for this year is stuff that isn't out yet, so I
can't include that either.

and they're in no particular order either.

this chart is dedicated to Maarten Beute, dis-illusioned with techno music
at the ripe old age of about 24!
Maarten - have you checked any of these? Surely some of these are worth
your euros?

Techno/House 10:

Juan Atkins "I Love You" New Relgion
Mr Shifter "Ratios" New Religion
Ross 154 "Till My Heart Stops" M>O>S
Max Berlin "Elle & Moi - Joakim Mix" Eighttrack
Clashing Ego's "Aminjig Nabere - Joakims Afrobot Mix" Life Enhancing Audio
Carl Craig "Sandstorms" Planet E
Jamal Moss "From Beginning To Eternity" Axis
Ultradyne "Cities In Retro" Black Label - is this allowed? its a reissue I
guess
Kraftwerk "Tour De France LP" EMI
Metro Area "5" Environ

Anyway, I've missed tons out, I'm sure.

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.