This sounds good! They don't have to be strictly electronic either. I am
quite intrigued by some of the soundtracks which have been influential on
electronic types or appropriated by that wider scene. Eg, how come Morricone
comps get reviewed in electronic/dance mags (even when no remixes)?
I wonder what the duds could be, hmmm, Oakenfold? Ha.