From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>...my personal top ten of releases from 2004 :)
>
>1. Moodymann - Black Mahogani 3-LP [ Peacefrog ]
>(probably the most rememberable release of 2004?!?!)
>
>2. 3 Chairs - LP - [ 3 Chairs ]
>(proper quality deep house from the D + much more than just
loops ;) )

>3. Moodymann - Untitled [ KDJ 16 ]
>(too underated release from the mann)
>
>4. Theo Parrish - Twin Cities [ Harmonie Park 007 ]
>(oh my god, THAT's Theo!!!!)
>
>5. C2C4 - Specimen 4, 5 & 6 [ Moxie 004 ]
>(... especially that Carl Craig Edit of Hit'n Run!!!)
>
>6. Kenny Dixon Jr. - "Should've Known" [ Private Collection ]
>(... just unique)
>
>7. Kenny Dixon Jr. vs. Mike Huckaby (Picture Disc) [ Deep
Transportation
>02 ]
>(ok u got it, I'm a KDJ nerd, hehehe - but this a beautiful
record and
>great tracks!)
>
>8. Mike Clark - Disco Re-Edits [ Whitelabel ]
>(...uhhh yeah)
>
>9. Classic Series Vol. 1 [ Funky Chocolate 09 ]
>(... I'm the baddest bitch MOODYMANN MIX!!!)
>
>10. Omar S 02
>(... delicious!)

i have all of those so you know i agree. i just didnt count edits
and reissues so thats why a bunch of those werent on my list. the
theo on harmonie park was on my top 10 from last year which is why
it wasnt there this year. and i totally forgot about KDJ 16 that
record is the business. good choices though.

tom

andythepooh.com