I don't think that a discussion about whether vocals add to or
detract from a house/techno track is a brilliant example of
something that's phenomenally off-topic. Especially when it's
specifically referring to "What Happened?", which is undeniably
a 313 track.

The thing here is that everyone has an idea in their heads of
what they'd ideally like to see discussed on 313, and these
ideas differ from person to person. Everyone, I'm sure, has a
few minor gripes (I'm not a huge fan of the ongoing KDJ/Theo
discussions either) but probably thinks they're the only one
who does. And every now and again these gripes spill out into
a bit of a moan, in which some people will point the finger
at other subscribers while other people will look for more
exogenuous reasons for the problem (such as Tosh's question
about the amount of 313 techno that's actually being released
these days).

Ultimately, the only statement I'd agree with absolutely is,
"if there are things you'd like to see discussed more often
on 313, then start discussions about them".

Brendan