sorry to say so, but this is just somehow boring... this is the "du bist ein arschloch"-thread #3039 this year so far...

talking about music, detroit music:
grabbed a copy of omar s - day/night (aos 004), ace record, this guy is hot! the tune just fits perfectly with meikbar - my back (stunning 12" as already mentioned)...

oh, and the new moxies are quite good!
does anyone know if it's once again c2 on the re-edit?

c.

Renegade808 wrote:
Alex

I was not really refering to you when taking about "cool guy records" or
anyone in particular but hey if the shoe fits wear it......i was GENERALLY
talking about the list discussions overall.....i am just pointing out
something that happens over and over (as in kdj threads).....it just seems
like many things get talked about repeatedly.....i just figured people
would catch on and kinda be like hey we have already covered this like 50
times lets move on......
the things i WAS refering to you about were some of the dumb ass threads
you start (in my opinion)....not all of them are dumb , but some are VERY
off topic.....and i am not saying it is just you, but since you seem to
have a problem with me and the things i post, than i will direct this at
you i guess....i aint saying you cant post whatever you want but man....if
your bored at work please keep from junking up my mailbox and others with
dumb threads about how people who talk over records should be poked in the
eye or whatever you feel like talking about on a monday morning.....

half of the time i post its just my thoughts or opinions on whatever it is
we are talking about....i am not trying to be the correct one or the 313
leader... just sharing my thoughts which is what i thought this list is
about so unless i say something directly to you alex than quit jumping
down my throat any time i say something.....
and if your wondering why it is i lurk most of the time and don't
participate well this should be a good indication as to why.....attitude
all over this list....and yea including mine....

i am not moaning at all, just pointing out a few things...sorry if you
don't like it....alex

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com

Mike.

Try bringing up this talk yourself instead of waiting for others to do it,
and then sitting there moaning about it when no one else does it.

And regards "cool guy" records. I'm talking about the s**t I can come
across from, you know, the local record shop - no where else.
Besides, I always thought peeps might want to know about the new bits - I
do in reverse, the bits I dont have then I can make a note to look for.

Moan moan moan moan, And then do nothing about it. Good one.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

---
avast! Antivirus: Eingehende Nachricht sauber.
Virus-Datenbank (VPS): 0450-1, 09.12.2004
Getestet um: 10.12.2004 13:54:29