although i try to keepoaway from the drama that routinely fires up on the
list, i feel i have to add to this one and agree with kj about this
off-topic business....

the main reason why i never feel compelled to post is because, like kj said,
most posts about techno (or whatever isn't everyones flavour of the month)
tend to get ignored, and often interesting posts just get warped into some
sort of list-inside-joke. and yes, an awful lot of house does get discussed
here...

having said that i would like to say that some of my favourite records of
this year are (with little comments so as to make this list more
informative):

154 - strike: besides the fact that i love every single thing this guy has
released, this is just a timeless classic, the music is simply beautiful

sleeparchive - elephant island ep: ice cold bleep minimalism, like a cross
between sahko and plastikman

aroy dee - glow: beautiful music that treads the fine line between house and
techno. side b is a superb abstract techno monster.

jeff mills - those 3 7": more bleeping nighttime techno. i am really
enjoying mill's latest releases; i am re-discovering mills...

luciano and serafin - funk excursion: side a only - great long and
upbuilding, hipnotic, midtempo....

fab.
citymorb music
www.citymorb.net | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ps: please excuse the hardwax catalogue-like vernacular ;P