I think Tosh is an instigator. A catalyst for watching
people stir...including this list.

Hmmm...I haven't read one post about the reason posts
are off topic. We need a break every once in a
while...otherwise this list would be incredibly boring
and we would be as well.

--- "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>