Any musicologist would nail this track right away for being what it is - a
big 'ol ripped off sample.
Spastik you can get away with since it's mostly drum programming. Not this
one however.
If they did "replay" the track - it's far too close to the original. I
think they should have to be able to remake the track again, live, in
court. To show the judge that they did indeed make the track themselves.

I hope they didn't license it, that way Moritz can hit them hard with a
lawsuit.
Suck some wind out of their sails.  Fcking thieves.
Did I mention already how much I hate Subliminal records?

MEK

             "Derek
             Plaslaiko."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             et>                       DJ Ken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
             12/10/2004 12:42          313@hyperreal.org
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       Re: (313) phylps trak sampled on a
                                       subliminal record

Oh i wasnt PRAISING it... just merely pointing it out.

in fact, good call Michael... didnt even realize it to also be ripping
ride the rhythm off too. was more taken back by phylps trak.

lol

morillo has a history of putting out stuff with samples of underground
stuff... im guessing hoping it slips by.

i recall him sampling "spastik" and rich approaching him on it, and
morillo saying something to the effect of "nononono... i *PLAYED* that
myself! i know! it sounds *JUST* like it!".   rich had lawyers on it a
while back. dont know what ever happened with that.

derek.