interesting. i think i rememeber either you or ortencio calling me up at
the shop looking for it, but we didnt order that particular record..?  lol

anyhow, i found out today that maurizzio emailed the buyer here at watts
and aknowledged the record. i dont know any more than that. but it has
come full circle, anyhow.  we sold out of the record, and i dont know if
its going to be coming back in so if you all see one, maybe you should
grab it in case this whole thing makes some headlines.

derek.