On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Why grab it? That's like buying the crappy Sony version of Jaguar.

....which im sure some of us did. not me, personally, but you cant tell
me that NOBODY on here bought it.

> If you buy the record you're telling Subliminal "Yes, please. More of the
> same. Keep ripping off artists who have the talent and deserve the
> attention you're getting."

See, i dont look at it like that. theyre most likely going to get nailed
on this one, and the record wont get repressed. and if thats the case, the
whole run is going to sell out anyhow! and its the retailers who stocked
the record (without knowing about the samples in the first place), so
subliminal is getting their $$$ any way you slice it.

besides, in my case, i think i did more good by telling everyone on here
about it, than the bad caused by if i bought the 12".  ;)

i hear where your coming from, but i really dont see it as as big a deal
as you do.

to me, your argument is like "dont buy that mispressed copy of 'minimal
nation'. thats just making it OK for archer to screw up pressings".

well, kinda anyhow.

besides, if i buy the record, im DAMN sure not going to play it in a club
or put it on a tape or anything. hell, im not even going to listen to it
around the house. for me, its asomething that has a story linked to
detroit related techno. and ill pay the $6 for the actual piece of the
story.

if thats wrong, than screw it... i guess im a selfish bast*rd.

but im not alone. this im SURE of.

derek.