On 10-dec-04, at 20:07, dinamica wrote:

The first EP by Arovane is good, but very far from mind-blowing.
Accordingly to Stefan, FDW: is still on, but dormant, since he has changed
focus back to his own stuff released throguh Eevolute.

How about this: http://www.eevolute.com/index.php?assetname=text&id=67

:)

Maybe I am too hard on this and trying to recover a nostalgic feeling I
have about this UK/intelligent techno music.
Not heard the Ross154 or the Connection Machine new LPs, though,
are they promissing??

You are trying to capture a now gone time period. For me Techno will always be the Virtual Sex and Panic in Detroit compilations on Buzz for instance :)

KJ