Sorry, but speaking of poking people's eyes out, I really feel like doing it to
anyone who uses the phrase "intelligent techno."  That is such a pretentious
wanker term.

Most of the music discussed on this list is "intelligent," "intelligent techno"
sounds like an insult to all the other techno - or maybe techno you can dance
to is DUMB?!!!

Anyway, instead of working, I'm surfing Submerge and I'm pretty impressed but
what I see up there.  Things I'm considering buying:
Ultradyne - Privilege of Sacrifice
Analog Footprints - Age of Hypocrisy
The Seawolf
The Theory
Gerald Mitchell - Resurrection (woooo 2nd track on the mp3 sample sounds
banging)
UR 57 - DJ S2, Slide
The Return of Gigi Galaxy - Lips So Sweet

Damn and that is just the start...  I'm still listening.  This just convinces
me, there is more good 313 techno coming out than ever!

~David