the buyer didnt say what maurizzio say in the email as far as sueing them
is concerned. from what i could tell, they were pissed, obviously. but
thats all i know. i would go ask him, but i really dont want to press the
issue too much.

i guess there was no reason to open my mouth about it in the first place,
considering thats all i know. i was mainly just pointing out that news
has travelled from my post on here, to andrew duke, to BC themselves, and
then back to the buyer here.

the only reason i said anything is because they asked us about it, which i
can only assume means they are taking further action and werent letting it
slide by.

derek.