Here's the one I've got:
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=62220

I think this is the original. It sez radio and club versions, but the club's
more like a dub with tons of delayed effects, a long drummy tracky intro and
lots more atmosphere. Looks like frankie and jamie though. What's the saunders
version like? Any links? Where's alex?

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **