Hey isn't that the same chick that recorded as sweet pxssy pauline? Daaaang she
did stuff in 79? How is it? Is it the same as the spp stuff? Good talk on here
lately.

And though I know it's the wrong thread...

...OMFG more dj bones!!!!!!!!

MERRY (fill in holiday) 313 !!!!!!!!
I'm so stuck on knowhere it ain't even funny. The thing about that track is,
it's such pure techno, that it almost trancends it's blueprint. All the deep
shelter fella's have been going gaga over it down here (and nobody's got it,
ha) plus the techno freaks (of course), but I even played it to a few of my
stricty hip-hop heads and they ate it up like breakfast after a doobie. Coming
into it after city bar reopen made me go out on the floor and dance to my own
set awhile back. I know you feel me martin.

Ps. Martin have you played it yet in a set? I wanna hear it played (properly)
at something higher than 130 by someone who knows how (my brain turns to jelly
at that speed).

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **