Go metroplex

-----Original Message-----
From: Marsel // Nomorewords.net [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 December 2004 8:16 PM
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) definitive detroit track?

the sites forcefield and twoplayer once did a big poll where all members
could enter their top 5 ever

the audio mix should be somewhere as well

10) kenny larkin - tedra (warp) - 6 votes
10) underground resistance - illuminator (ur) - 6 votes
10) infiniti - game one (metroplex) - 6 votes
09) rhythim is rhythim - strings of life (transmat) - 7 votes
09) underground resistance - final frontier (ur) - 7 votes
08) r tyme - r theme (transmat) - 8 votes
07) underground resistance - jupiter jazz (ur) - 9 votes
06) underground resistance - hi tech jazz (ur) - 10 votes
05) model 500 - no ufo's (metroplex) - 11 votes
05) model 500 - night drive (metroplex) - 11 votes
04) underground resistance - journey of the dragon (ur) - 12 votes
04) rhythim is rhythim - it is what it is (transmat) - 12 votes
03) 69 - desire (infonet/planet e) - 13 votes
02) rhythim is rhythim - icon (buzz/transmat) - 15 votes
01) carl craig - at les (buzz/planet e) - 18 votes

--
Nomorewords.net
Bentinckstraat 66-2