"Ultra Rare Traxx"? I wasn't aware that these are that "ultra" rare.  Hmmm,
last time I saw on eBay and Gemm you could get these fairly easily.

MEK

             "Martin Dust"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             01/08/2005 03:23                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) Krafwerk Booty

This may be of interest to people who wanna play the tunes out on the 1s
and
2s.

https://www.phonicarecords.co.uk/detail.aspx?ID=2986

Martin