From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 January 2005 08:32
To: Odeluga, Ken
Cc: '313'
Subject: Re: (313) Krafwerk Booty

I thought about not posting it to be honest Ken, I've yet to find a
good mastered (loud) piece of early vinyl by Kraftwerk. I picked a few
up from HTFR, and they are all shocking...

Kinda thought some people may be interested and yes the staff of this
shop are of "legend" for being rude and snotty.

Glad I could help ease the tension :)