I thought about not posting it to be honest Ken, I've yet to find a good mastered (loud) piece of early vinyl by Kraftwerk. I picked a few up from HTFR, and they are all shocking...

Kinda thought some people may be interested and yes the staff of this shop are of "legend" for being rude and snotty.

Glad I could help ease the tension :)