dropped into my mailbox today

All Crew...

DERRICK MAYS SECOND COMING...

With SPLIT, and DERRICK MAYS Second coming, less than 3 weeks away, all the
first 100 discounted tickets have been sold on Ticketweb... Tickets are now
in shops as well as on the web. See down the email for all outlets and
links to shops and Ticketweb.

Only one slight change from the previously advertised line up and thats the
inclusion of Midlands Finest AIDY WEST instead of MARK BROOM.

SPLIT and TRANSMAT present THE INNOVATOR: DERRICK MAY

SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2005, TURNMILLS, LONDON.

Joining residents BEN SIMS and CHRIS FINKE will be:

THE INNOVATOR: DERRICK MAY
ROBERT HOOD
ANDY WEATHERALL
JAMES RUSKIN
PAUL MAC
AIDY WEST
Plus More SPLIT residents

wish I could be there for that - dream come true line-up for me (well, Mark
Broom would have been great)

MEK