:)

well, here's a list of the shops where you can get tickets

Eukatech Records
49, Endell St
London
WC2H 9AJ.
020 7240 8060

Covert Records
39a, Sydney St
Brighton
East Sussex
BN1 4EP
01273 624 774

Phonica
51 Poland Street
Soho
London
W1F 7NE
020 7025 6070

Smallfish Records
329 Old Street
EC1V 9LE
London
020 7739 2252

Cyberdog
The Stables Market
Chalk Farm Road
Camden Town
London
NW1 8AH
020 7482 2842

Kinetec
15a Little Portland Street
London
W1W 8BW
020 7323 5303

Know How Records
3 Buck St
London
NW1 8NJ
020 7267 1526

Mad Records
2 Silver Place
Soho
London
W1F 0JP
020 7439 0707

Swag Records
42 Station Road
Croydon
Surrey
CR0 2RB
020 8681 7735

Trackheadz
117 Kentish Town Road
Camden
London
NW1 8PB
020 7485 1845

             "matt kane's
             brain"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                            To
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
             01/18/05 01:51 PM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) uh - didn't see THIS
                                       mentioned yet

you're lucky i was done my coffee!

>dropped into my mailbox today
>
>All Crew...
>

>DERRICK MAYS SECOND COMING...
>
>With SPLIT, and DERRICK MAYS Second coming, less than 3 weeks away, all
the
>first 100 discounted tickets have been sold on Ticketweb... Tickets are
now
>in shops as well as on the web. See down the email for all outlets and
>links to shops and Ticketweb.
>
>Only one slight change from the previously advertised line up and thats
the
>inclusion of Midlands Finest AIDY WEST instead of MARK BROOM.

>SPLIT and TRANSMAT present THE INNOVATOR: DERRICK MAY
>
>SATURDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2005, TURNMILLS, LONDON.
>
>Joining residents BEN SIMS and CHRIS FINKE will be:
>
>THE INNOVATOR: DERRICK MAY
>ROBERT HOOD
>ANDY WEATHERALL
>JAMES RUSKIN
>PAUL MAC
>AIDY WEST
>Plus More SPLIT residents

>wish I could be there for that - dream come true line-up for me (well,
Mark

--
unsigned short int to_yer_mama;
matt kane's brain