according to the email:

"Heading up the proceedings with our SPLIT boys BEN SIMS & CHRIS FINKE, we
have ?The innovator? DERRICK MAY. This man need no introduction and he
returns to SPLIT after last years fantastic performance."

             David Gillies
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             01/18/05 04:53 PM         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                        cc
                                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) uh - didn't see THIS
                                       mentioned yet

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 13:47 -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> DERRICK MAYS SECOND COMING...

Purleeese. I don't wanna hear about what Derrick gets up to with the
laydeez when he's on tour ;-)

But jokes aside, what does this "Second Coming" refer to? Is it the
second time he's played at the Turnmills, or is it his now legendary
"return" to music production? Will it really happen? I can't help but
feel (like I'm sure many of us do here) that we won't believe it until
we're holding a new DM record in our hands