There's the first release on Martin's new label Dust Science by The Black Dog - www.dustscience.com

Cheers!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aidan O'Doherty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 7:24 AM
Subject: (313) out of touch

i used to buy music that is termed as 'future jazz' by the likes of seiji and nubian mindz, but have lost touch with what has been going on with that scene. does anyone know if is there anything interesting coming out of that musical direction, especially output that is obviously 313-influenced, like nubian mindz's album, 'new world chaos' (one of my prized long-players)?

also, since my clubbing days are more or less at an end (kids, mortgage, enlarged liver . . . the usual reasons), i am more into home-listening material - the classic mid-90s sound especially (b12, nuron, black dog) - so, besides the upcoming compliation on regal/new religion and the vince watson album on headspace, is there anything else on the horizon of that ilk?

thanks,
aidan