I know this is a big order to fill but would anyone happen to have access to
a website with some "spare" bandwidth? The audio of my shows featuring Dan
Bell and John Tejada generated upwards of 11GB of bandwidth per day. The
problem is that my website only comes with 40GB per month. I had to take the
mixes offline to keep my site from going over the bandwidth limit. Once the
site goes over this limit it will get shut down. I obviously underestimated
the capacity that I would need.

I'd really like to keep the shows available for people to listen to a little
longer. Can anyone help me?

-Anton
www.antonbanks.com

PS- For the record, I would gladly buy more capacity but I'm already in the
hole for what I currently have...