There's also the #313 channel on EFnet for live chatting! :)

[]s

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wildtek Concept / DJ Dimitri Pike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "fabrice Lig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: (313) 313 everywhere ?

Hello Fabrice ! You touch something real !

Firstly, in my eyes... Each big city have a scene and his own various music styles supporters. Peoples need a point to be informed clearly about what they like. Second, our passion for the music put us to search 'what s going on' in other cities... For the same vibe...And technology of internet permit us to
find quickly the information...We re able to inform peoples all around the
world in few hours...minutes... Again due to our passion, as web designers, musicians, journalists, supporters, fans, we like to know more and more about what we like and share the informations with others peoples in this vibe. And more infos we have ... More happy we are... Because again...It's a passion.

Maybe I'm the only list manager to be without fixed city !!! My friend and
co-manager Mitch Walcott is in USA, me I'm french but I leave in Belgium...

Strange..;-)

But we love one city ... Detroit.

--
Dimitri Pike