I've got a few cherished Man Parrish records (don't have them handy cos, on account
of the puppy, all of my older records are tucked away and hidden;
i think i posted about the time he chewed on a someone else (matthew
dear mix) and a murk record after we first got him, and that got me packing 'em up)
one has, if memory serves, green highlighter crossing off some of the
track titles on the back cover so it looks like the packaging was
done improperly.  What's the story on that? Some kind of gimmick,
or an actual mistake? Andrew

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source