From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "placid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313"
<313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 11:59 AM
Subject: RE: (313) Marty 'Hardy' Bonds

I hear you on *Reel To Reel* Paul. Yeah phuk the other lot, that was an
appalling record!

Powerbass makes no mention of Marty Bonds. Or at least my copy doesn't.
I have the Synewave edition though (They were big on represses as we
know). This means there was probably another edition before it - maybe
on KMS?

The interface track is something I need to look out for. It's not on
discogs. There you go, I learned something! Thanks! :-)

Ken Odeluga

Editor, Equities - Market Talk

Dow Jones Newswires

[EMAIL PROTECTED]