>It's this one I was thinking of tho...  pretty rare
>http://www.discogs.com/release/114877

Oh boy. the mix on there of Sundog is ROUGH.

my mate used to hammer this record. sends shivers down my spine everytime.

I noticed Nick the Record had one a few weeks back for £20. Thats a pretty
good price, its always been hard to obtain over here. I thought these days
that would be a £50 number. Dope shizzle.

Hmm, while we're on the Juan subject (kind of). Has anyone heard Model 500
"Outer Space" in a club yet? (last metroplex).

Bought it when it came out, flicked thru it, whacked it in the pile, then
recently pulled it out, kinda slept on it a bit. It's KILLING me at the mo.
The synth hook/bassline thing is rough, real goood/catchy.

Not an instant record though, and pretty hard to program in I'd say without
stopping the dancefloor, its not an instant thing. Kind of need somewhere
you play reguarly to play it a few times, I reckon after a few plays peeps
would be getting it for sure. It's so rough, and SOOO spaced out.

anyone heard it on a big rig?

I'm gonna give it a whirl down the monthly we do in Manchester, see if I
can work it in. Give it a couple of months, everyone will be on it
hopefully. ROUGH ROUGH, slept on a bit too....

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.