From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I think this is very sad. I think Derrick and his team did a
fantastic job
>in very difficult circumstances. It's a huge credit to them.

i just kinda figured since kevin was tengentially involved last
year that he would just be in charge with transmat still
technically the ones doing it since theyre the ones with the
contract with the city to do the festival. so does this mean the
contract is up for grabs and that whatever groupd kevin is
involved with will have to bid against other people (carol marvin
and joe louis????!!!!) to get it for this year and future years?
eek. i hope someone has their sh*t together here.....

there has to be some independantly wealthy techno fan out there
who can just hook the festival up. there has to. if i had hundreds
of millions of dollars id do it in a heartbeat.

tom

andythepooh.com