It's a shame that Movement is slipping out of the hands of Detroit, but a lot has to do with the City, a whole lot....frankly, the state of Detroit right now... it would be difficult to pull it off, even for Mike and Submerge, but not impossible.

From: "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: (313) transmat not doing movement 05?
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 23:27:13 -0000

I'm not sure they'd be up for it but I reckon the Submerge guys are a safe pair of hands. I also like the idea of Movement touring and finishing up in the D, could really work for Detroit...

From: "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I feel that this one should be put in the hands of Mad Mike, if
anyone
cares, it's him.

well not necessarily mad mike but submerge in general. they seem
like they have their sh*t as tight right now as it could be.
theyve got plenty of connections to plenty of great artists
worldwide that they could get to play for cheap/free if necessary.
i think thats a pretty good idea but i could easily see them not
being interested.

tom

andythepooh.com