That's what I assumed and I think everyone thought that Kevin would maybe
relieve Derrick, that was open talk last year.
It's a big sacrifice.
But it sounds like something has gone down with the city.
I think there was talk of touring Movement to places like Europe, Japan,
etc, and I am wondering if that wouldn't increase its profile - the festival
should be about Detroit and in Detroit - but it could be a good way to
generate exposure and especially corporate interest. Maybe a Movement stage
at Sonar? I don't know.