this is some heavy sh*t!
has there ever been major turmoil like this within the UR camp in the past?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rebelbass/bookings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stoddard, Kamal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Soldier Rolando no longer with UR

I've heard that it started in december last year. there were no credits for
Rolando's music on the Los Hermanos album wich appeared in december last
year. he worked for several months in his studio for this album. On the
album 'on another level' was written: all tracks by Gerald Mitchel. The band
los hermanos is NOT rolando. these are the people who are involved:
santiago, gerald mitchell, mike banks, and frankie 3000. Suburban Knight as dj. Mike Banks is the publisher of Los Hermanos. It was also Mike who formed the band Los hermanos. Rolando was not involved by the forming of this band.
When he asked he was told: the label is from UR not from you.

It looks like Rolando has been ripped by his own brothers...?

it looks to me like that.

Due to unforeseen and sadly irreconcilable differences
in respect of his partners in the Los Hermanos label -
Rolando will make no further recordings with Los Hermanos and
is seeking to amicably dissolve his partnership.

?

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **